[Linphone-users] (no subject)

From: Белянский Игорь Сергеевич
Subject: [Linphone-users] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 13:13:34 +0300

Hello
I want to ask about the localization of the client linphone 4.1.1
Earlier I watched the Russian version and I really liked the client.
I would like to translate the client into Russian, but I do not know which files are responsible for localization
I saw some files in the location linphone\translations
But their change had no effect.
Please indicate where the localization files are for version 4.1.1

--
I would appreciate your cooperation in this matter,
IT-Гарант IT-аутсорсинг высокого качества

Эл.почта: address@hidden