[Linphone-users] How can I get audio data from Liblinphone

From: sswan
Subject: [Linphone-users] How can I get audio data from Liblinphone
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 14:27:19 +0800

Hello, LinPhone Developers:
I learned from LinPhone official website that Liblinphone is a high-level library integrating SIP calls and it use “MediaStream2” for underlying data processing. I want to develop an app that can make SIP calls too.  what’s more, It would be very nice if I can get the audio/video data and do something else, for example, Voice to text. However, high level APIs that Liblinphone provides have no audio data related. So How can I get the audio data?
Thank you very much. Looking forward to your reply!