[Linphone-users] Minimum phone number length in "Link your account"

From: Lupe Christoph
Subject: [Linphone-users] Minimum phone number length in "Link your account"
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 15:35:50 +0200

Hi!

I just installed Linphone on my Android phone. Nice App, I must say.

BUT! I almost immediately ran into my first bug. The "Link your account"
assistant requires a minimum phone number of 10 digits. I still have
numbers that are only eight digits long, four digits area code and four
digits extension. This looks like an "outguessing the user" bug...

I have found no bug tracker, so I'll hope that somebody can pick this up
from the -users mailing list.

Lupe Christoph
--
| Being human totally sucks most of the time. Videogames are the only          |
| thing that make life bearable.                                               |