[Linphone-users] Echo when calling from door station to android devices

From: Klemen Pukl
Subject: [Linphone-users] Echo when calling from door station to android devices
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 09:41:37 +0000

Hi.

I'm making proof of concept whether LinPhone SIP library is suitable for our project (door station calls to Android devices). I managed to integrate library into our app and everything seems to be working quite nice. Except for the echo I get to the door station (everything I say into door station comes back to its speaker).

I tested the same thing with your sample app and with LinPhone app. It is interesting that the problem also occurs with sample app, but not with LinPhone app. With LinPhone app there isn’t any problem – neither with echo nor with any other thing.

I’m testing on device that have hardware echo cancellation (Sony Xperia Z5 compact).

I tried to find where is the difference between sample and LinPhone app, that causes echo problem, but I was unable to find it.

Can you please give me some tip, how can I solve this.

Regards