[Linphone-users] Auto initiating video on a call

From: Paul Irwin
Subject: [Linphone-users] Auto initiating video on a call
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 16:42:19 +0100

Hi,

I’ve been experimenting with linphone on both the Linux desktop and via the command line and daemon in a bash script.

One thing I want to do is get the transmitting device to auto-initiate video on a call (ie I want video on by default). However I’m struggling to get this to work.

I’ve tried settings in the config file, and also tried command line settings, but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone successfully managed to get video to auto initiate, and can let me know the best way to achieve this?

Thanks!

Paul.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10