[Linphone-users] don't work in windows 10

From: Oscar ruiz
Subject: [Linphone-users] don't work in windows 10
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 15:30:27 +0100

Good morning,
I have installed the latest version of the linphone on windows 10, when they call me everything perfect, they listen and listen to me, but when I call the linphone, it disconnects the headset and the microphone and headphones do not go, I don't hear anything.

Do you know where the problem is? I have looked in windows and everything is fine.

I await your response, greetings,