[Linphone-users] Flatpak install is working

From: Ken
Subject: [Linphone-users] Flatpak install is working
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 07:09:30 +0800

After a few installtion attempts I finally have the latest Flatpak version of LInphone working on Linux Mint 19.1. One question that I have is that it always asks for my sip account password evrytime I make a call.  Is there a setting that allows your account to stay registered while making different calls so you don't have to keep re-entering the password?

Thanks, Ken