[Linphone-users] Image upload script?

From: Roland Häder
Subject: [Linphone-users] Image upload script?
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 21:23:06 +0100

Hi all,

my phone has no location set for image upload. Where can I find that PHP
script URL, please? And BTW: Is this compatible with WebDAV? If so, I
can try my NextCloud's URL (with login credentials) instead to upload
sent images there instead.

Best regards,
Roland Haeder

PS: If Linhpone has no support for WebDAV (Nextcloud does) then please
consider adding it to allow people have more control on their data and
not their genitals being shared on a central server. ;-)