[Linphone-users] linphonecsh

From: Mail Box
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonecsh
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 19:13:31 +0100

I installed the linphone-nogtk package on my raspberry pi 3.
The purpose is to make a sip call from the command line. There is no need for an actual conversation.
The receiving end just has to ring the phone.

I set up a sip account with my provider and then try to connect to this sip account with:

linphonecsh init
linphonecsh dial sip:address@hidden

I get: Establishing call id tosip:address@hidden, assigned id 1
Call 1 to sip:address@hidden in progress.
It seems to be ok but the phone on the other side is not ringing while the phone is setup correctly.

Any suggestions?