[Linphone-users] SIP accounts do not work: userIdLabel and passwordLabel

From: Elmar Stellnberger
Subject: [Linphone-users] SIP accounts do not work: userIdLabel and passwordLabel keep popping up
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 12:07:29 +0000

  I have registered two SIP accounts on another Linux machine
(address@hidden, address@hidden) but there is some
deficiency in using both accounts: I can phone this account from my
main SIP (estellnb) but not the other way round. I can send chat
messages to ritchel but ritchel can not send chat messages back to me.
On the machine with the ritchel account there always pops up a
dialogue with userIdLabel and passwordLabel to enter. The title of the
dialogue is authenticationRequestDescription. There are two labels
which I can not change: identityLabel: address@hidden and
realmLabel: sip-1.pb
  I have no idea what to enter. I have just entered ritchel and her
sip password but that does not seem to be accepted as the same
dialogue pops up over and over again. What can I do?