Re: [Linphone-users] SIP accounts do not work: userIdLabel and passwordL

From: Elmar Stellnberger
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] SIP accounts do not work: userIdLabel and passwordLabel keep popping up
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 17:16:14 +0200

Am 06.04.20 um 16:00 schrieb ael:
On Mon, Apr 06, 2020 at 12:07:29PM +0000, Elmar Stellnberger wrote:
   I have no idea what to enter. I have just entered ritchel and her
sip password but that does not seem to be accepted as the same
dialogue pops up over and over again. What can I do?

Perhaps only send one copy to the list? :-)

In your situation, the first thing I would do after examining the debug
window is to run wireshark.

ael

Unfortunately that does not help me. I am not a programmer when it comes to SIP. Do you really not know where that window comes from and what the purpose of that window is?