Re: [Linphone-users] I hate zoom

From: Dr. Karl Heinz Grube
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] I hate zoom
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 11:01:55 +0200

I hate Zoom too. For videoconferencing I also recommend Jitsi Meet. Setting up your own server is also very easy.

-- Dr. Karl Grube

On 4/8/20 9:26 AM, Kate Draven wrote:
Hello people

I run a small computer shop out of me home. Everyone in the bloody area has
been asking me for help with zoom, as it becomes more invasive.

I was wondering of linphone could be used to broadcast church services to
about 100 or more people?

If so, it's there a tutorial to setup such a thing?

I'll do the research whilst waiting for an answer but I really need one fast
to get these blighters off me back.

Thank you in advance,

Kate Draven
(or, rather, what's left of her)