[Linphone-users] Registering Cellphone

From: F3E Marketing
Subject: [Linphone-users] Registering Cellphone
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 21:00:51 +0200

When registering a cellphone number as a  user, we required to put in a OTP, however if I want to load LinPhone on my Sip Hardware device it requires a Password. So only way to do that is to register with a user name option, and use the required password. It's there a way of generating a password in addition to registering the cell number, so it can be used in other Sip devices