[Linphone-users] Moving issues management to Github

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: [Linphone-users] Moving issues management to Github
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 10:28:09 +0200

Dear Linphone community, we send you this email to inform you about the upcoming closing of external accounts on our GitLab.

Over the 2 past years, we strengthened our continuous integration system, using Gitlab-CI.

Currently, we need some support from Gitlab to help us update our instance and our CI-scripts.

In order to ease the management of our Gitlab instance, we have decided to not allow anymore the creation of external accounts on gitlab.linphone.org/. As for now, we will only keep our internal and customers accounts and will delete other accounts, starting with the inactive ones.

We decided to group issues and pull requests management on our Github mirrors.

In a second phase, we will think about the potential improvements of issues management, in order to improve durably our products' quality.

Regards

--

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer