Re: [Linphone-users] Delete current account

From: David Mann
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Delete current account
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 15:04:56 +0100

Hello Mantosh,

I am confused - I deleted an account in case that was stopping me validating but made no difference.

Ive been trying to validate since Friday morning but have no luck at all - just get this message with no explanation of why:

Am about to give up as I just don’t see what else I can do……..

David Mann
Producer, Albert Lee's 70th Birthday Celebration
Promoter, Peter Asher and Albert Lee on Tour
albertleeofficial.com
facebook.com/AlbertLeeOfficial
+44 1525 221 202
+44 777 584 0524