Re: [Linphone-users] Need help Bug Linphone Mac

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Need help Bug Linphone Mac
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 16:09:27 +0200

Hello.

This mailing list is for communication and free support by the Linphone community.

If you have an urgent issue, you can consider buying commercial support by filling our Typeform (click on "Contact us").

Besides, we need more information to help you (logs, Linphone version, what do you want to do/what it does, provide some screenshots, etc.).

Regards

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org