Re: [Linphone-users] Call cut instantly when sending a call / Headphone

From: Nicolas Estrangin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Call cut instantly when sending a call / Headphone isn’t recognised
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 17:14:31 +0200

To Peio :
Installation of 4.2 version is ok this time after uninstalling properly the older version.
My headphone is yet recognised.
I erased my account and created a new one using « settings/SIP accounts/Add an account ». But nowhere I was asked to enter a password and I can’t send a call anymore, neither receive one.

Here are the logs: https://www.linphone.org:444//tmp/5ef36c2e2504c_f6a28dd7009f444afaf3.gz

As of my account settings, here is what I have in this order (sorry, it’s in French) :
  • Adresse SIP : sip:0033428370713@sip5.ovh.fr
  • Adresse du serveur SIP : <sip:sip5.ovh.fr;transport=tls>
  • Durée d’enregistrement : 600
  • Transport : TLS
  • Route : (empty)
  • Paramètres de contact : message-expires=604800
  • Intervalle standard RTCP AVPF (sec) : 1
  • « Activer ICE » turned to on
  • Serveur STUN/TURN : stun.voip.ovh.fr

Regards

Nicolas