Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] Unable to answer incoming cal

From: cleo peers
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] [Linphone-developers] Unable to answer incoming calls on iphone since the 25/06/2020 IOS linphone update
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 06:08:27 -0400

Please, stop tot sent me information about linphone!!

Op wo 1 jul. 2020 05:36 schreef Charles DAYMAND <charles.daymand@wifirst.fr>:
Dear all,

We are using a custom freeswitch SIP server to handle calls using
SIP-TLS and SRTP for media encryption. The linphone application was
always working fine with our configuration both on desktop version,
android version and IOS version.

Since the last iphone update, the pick up button on the application
doesn't work anymore, the call window appears but the call time value
stays at 00:00 and the freeswitch server doesn't receive any SIP trace
from the phone. The outcoming calls from the IOS application are
working as expected.
We can try to send any debug information needed.

The desktop and android version is still working fine, both for
incoming/outcoming calls.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards

Charles