Re: [Linphone-users] web integration

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] web integration
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 18:25:16 +0200

Hello.

There is no web version of Linphone yet. There used to be a web plugin (not maintained anymore) before webextension format became the only way to create extensions for all browsers...

However, Linphone supports web URI handlers. You can then create clickable links to call instantly someone using Linphone Desktop.
We have a small documentation page here.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org