Re: [Linphone-users] Trying configuring Linphone on a Ubuntu 18.4 Bionic

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Trying configuring Linphone on a Ubuntu 18.4 Bionic Beaver x64
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 19:13:16 +0200

Hello.

There might be an omission from our side regarding params management.

Normally, the usual way to use Linphone is to create or connect to a Linphone account, with the assistant (in Home > Assistant of the main window).

It will kindly ask your credentials and will not get you worried with all the technical stuff.
Please let me know it it is enough for you.

Thanks for your feedback, and thanks for using Linphone!

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org