Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone & VPN

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone & VPN
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 10:58:13 +0200

Hello.

Sorry for the late reply.

We did not try to use Linphone with this VPN provider.

Could you please sent us some logs ?

Then we could try to find the cause of the issue.

P.S. : I do remember that a user of another VPN for Android found a workaround and explained it in a list (I do not remember if it was linphone developers or linphone users list).

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org