Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone not starting on Ubuntu 20.04

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone not starting on Ubuntu 20.04
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 15:29:24 +0200

Indeed, the 3.12.0 version is 4 years old, and was replaced by the version 4 with the new interface (4.2.2 is the last stable version).

Our SDK got a lot of fixes since then.

Actually, we provide Linphone for Linux with Appimages, but we are also working with packagers to update the version in repositories.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux Junior Software Engineer Belledonne Communications, the company behind Linphone Linphone.org