Re: [Linphone-users] Created account without password. How to delete it?

From: Stuart D Gathman
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Created account without password. How to delete it?
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 22:53:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020, Francis Marsden wrote:

Some how I managed to create a linphone sip account without using a password.  If I remember correctly , I installed linphone on my android cellphone, and used the assistant to create an account using my email. (marsdenf@shaw.ca) .  The user name is marsdenf for the linphone account.  (I

So go to https://www.linphone.org/freesip/home and recover your
password.

You may possibly have set a null password using your phone
app, or the phone app generated a random password, but the web app does not allow login with an empty password. By "no password" I assume
you mean that you can't login on the web page - not that anyone can
log in using the username you provided.  ;-)

"Recover password" probably sends a token allowing you to set a new
password.