Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 4.2.2

From: Maciej Morycinski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 4.2.2
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 11:42:00 -0800

Version 4.2.2 stores its contacts in ~/.local/share/linphone/friends.db, which is an Sqlite database.

Each contact's info is stored in it as a record with a VCARD column, and a separate sip uri column.

Perhaps the method was different in version 4.1.1? I did not have a chance to find out.

Maciej Morycinski
morciej@gmail.com