Re: [Linphone-users] issues using LinPhone

From: John White
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] issues using LinPhone
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 12:22:51 -0800

Perhaps someone will give you some suggestions.  I too like Linphone and used
it (sip.diamondcard.us) for many years.  But eventually it just wasn't
maintained, at least the linux version, so I switched back to twinkle.  I have
recently been trying linphone again, the appimage version 4.24, and find it
works a lot of the time, but that it is not very reliable.  Its likely
something I am doing wrong.  Nonetheless, I generally find twinkle more
reliable, albeit no video.  It would be nice if linphone had a page that
described each of the pages in the maintenance section.

John