Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone - I am not able to make a call, please hel

From: Maciej Morycinski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone - I am not able to make a call, please help
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 16:17:29 -0800

Cześć Maćku

I had a similar problem when trying to install Linphone on Android 10. When entering plain phone number, the SIP server name is not appended.
As a result, the call fails. Maybe try to see if it works when you put in 604-555-1212@serverx.voip.ms and substitute your server? The appimage
version 4.2.4 works for me -- maybe try that next.

Maciej Morycinski
morciej@gmail.com