[Linphone-users] BCG729 testCampaign

From: Hall, Simon (FP) @ ISR - IMS - ASA
Subject: [Linphone-users] BCG729 testCampaign
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 16:55:37 +0000

Hi,

I’ve built bcg729-1.1.1 on an ARM platform (linux armv7L) but trying to run testCampaign I get a number of failures (although most tests pass).

Any thoughts?

Regards

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain material that is proprietary, confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected or restricted under applicable laws. Any review, disclosure, distributing or other use without expressed permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies without reading, printing, or saving. L-3 Communications ASA Limited is a private company registered in England with the company number 1730717 whose registered office is at 100 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA, UK.
For information on our Privacy & Cookie Policies, please visit our website:   https://www.l-3asa.com/privacy-policy