Re: [Linphone-users] Using url:tel

From: ghia
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Using url:tel
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 20:30:37 +0100

Hi,

I think a few months ago a message passed on this list with such a script in it. search for tel: or sip:

Regards,

Gerard

On 2020-12-18 20:13, Info wrote:

Hi Maciej,
that helps i think.
Keep you informed.
Thanks.
--
Mit freundlichem Gruß

Frank Lehmann
Geschäftsführer

dashandwerk.net
Frank Lehmann
Lindenstrasse 10a
28755 Bremen

Tel: +49 (0) 421 56507289
Mail: info@dashandwerk.net
Web: www.dashandwerk.net
Datenschutz bei dashandwerk.net

18.12.2020 20:06:40 Maciej Morycinski <morciej@gmail.com>:

Since I do not have a Windows computer, I cannot offer more help. My guess is that the Command Line required for Linphone is not compatible with the output generated by the browser.

In Linux, the required command line is "linphone call sip-address=<str>". I have no idea if Windows requires the same syntax.

The web browser tries to call Linphone like this: "linphone tel:<str>"

This cannot work.

Maciej Morycinski
morciej@gmail.com