Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone for Android notifications beep in Do Not D

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone for Android notifications beep in Do Not Disturb
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 19:39:08 -0500

Daniel Gonzalez Gasull <dahxothi@aingunox.e4ward.com> writes:

> If the bug is fixed but not in F-Droid, then it isn't fixed for me.  I don't
> want to have apps installed outside of the app stores.  And I prefer F-Droid
> whenever possible.

Understandable, but just wanted to clarify that f-droid is 100% up to
date if there isn't a release that's newer than what they have.

Lately, it seems Belladone has been releasing linphone reasonably often
and it has been ending up in f-droid pretty quickly, and I appreciate
both of those happening.