Re: [Linphone-users] Unregister problem

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Unregister problem
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:03:04 +0100

Hello.

Thanks for your report.

Could you please reproduce the issue and provide us logs in a reply of this email ?

I'm asking my colleague responsible of the desktop version if he has heard of this bug before.

However, as answers to these mailing lists are individual contributions, I can't guarantee you an answer from him.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org