Re: [Linphone-users] Register account with the name from deleted account

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Register account with the name from deleted account
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 23:50:12 +0100

Hello.

I see you sent the email with an Android device.

I suppose that you use Linphone on an Android device too.

When you select "delete account" in the UI, the account is only deleted client-side (on the app), the account is still present on the server.

To use your account again, you just have to run the assistant from the side menu, and depending on your account, either select "use a Linphone account" or "use a SIP account".

You should then receive a code to authenticate.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org