[Linphone-users] Way to get Asterisk's phonebook contacts in Linphone ?

From: Philippe
Subject: [Linphone-users] Way to get Asterisk's phonebook contacts in Linphone ?
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 11:41:32 +0100

Hello guys,
I'm currently setting up a personal intercom system in my house.
The idea is to use a FreePBX asterisk SIP server, and some tablets & android phones, with linphone, to be able to call from a room to another (kitchen to garage for example).

So each device has is own SIP number in FreePBX, each SIP number is in the default Asterisk phonebook. But I can't find a way to get them automatically in my linphone clients.

Is there a way to do this ?

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Philippe