[Linphone-users] [LINHOME] Configure camera and microphone on android

From: Philippe
Subject: [Linphone-users] [LINHOME] Configure camera and microphone on android
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 11:46:00 +0100

Hello guys,
I don't know if it's the best place to ask something about Linhome, but it's the only one I can find.
So, I can successfully watch my Dahua SIP Video intercom and get calls from it via its SIP account.
So I did try to add tablets as Video intercom, to try to SIP call between them, acting like a local video intercom system. But there's no way to setup, on android tablet or phone, which local camera to use and which microphone.

Am I missing something or is it a missing feature ?

Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Philippe