[Linphone-users] xeloq

From: Ken
Subject: [Linphone-users] xeloq
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 22:28:59 +0800

Just and FYI... This is sorry ass company which refuses to help me with the account being unable to make calls.  It will register and that is about it.
One fellow in this group analyzed my linphone logs and said that the problem is on Xeloq's end but they have refused to admit that there is a problem.
This has been over a year now and they will not respond to my queries.  Does anyone here know anyone at Xeloq?  They are a poor example of a company serving their customer's needs. K