[Linphone-users] Linphone on Android (Moto e6 play)

From: thomas.morzadec
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone on Android (Moto e6 play)
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 20:25:06 +0000

Hello to Everyone,

I am Thomas, I am new to Android. I have Linphone on Ubuntu, the AppImage works perfectly fine. I wanted to install it on Android. The latest version crashes, but the former one (on H-Droid) runs.

However, if the phone is on standby mode, I cannot receive incoming calls because the app is itself on standby mode.
I don't want to prevent the app to be on standby mode, to save energy.
I have read that it is possible to use flexisip as a push gateway, but I don't know at all what it is/how it works.
Is it complicated?
Thank you for your help!

Thomas