Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone on Android (Moto e6 play)

From: German Cancio
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone on Android (Moto e6 play)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 11:24:57 +0000

Thomas,

You can configure Linphone Android to run in the background by going to
Settings -> Advanced and activating Background Mode. This isn’t available on
iOS, though. A better approach is indeed to use push notifications and this can
be achieved using the Flexisip Push Gateway.

A description of the Flexisip push gateway is found under
https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Flexisip/HOWTOs/Push%20Gateway/

cheers Germán