Re: [Linphone-users] Question for Flexisip

From: David Emanuel da Costa Santiago
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Question for Flexisip
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 21:29:30 +0100

Hello Sylvia,

This is a public mailing list for normal users.

For any commercial inquiries, please follow this link https://linphone.org/contact#content-bottom3 and click on "Contact us" to fill the commercial form.

I doubt you'll find an answer for your question here.

Best regards,
David Santiago

Às 08:41 de 08/02/21, 陈昕(Chen Xin昆仑联通) escreveu:
Hello Sir,

This is Sylvia from BeiJing Com&Lan Tech, Corp., Ltd.

Our company is a professional and large software reseller in China. We served more than 10,000 customers and cooperate with more than 1,000 vendors.

In 2019, our client ABB Genway Xiamen Electrical Equipment Co.,Ltd purchase your *Flexisip embedded proprietary license - Up to 1 million of units licensing* through our company.

Our customers would like to confirm whether flexisip embedded proprietary license - up to 1 million of units licensing is a permanent license or a subscription license? If it's a subscription, when will their license expire?

Wait for your quick reply!

*Best Regards.*

**

*Sylvia Chen*