Re: [Linphone-users] Startup problem in Windows 10

From: Jean-Jacques Sarton
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Startup problem in Windows 10
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 22:40:46 +0100

Hallo,

I dont't use Wndows, but I assume that the Windows and the Linux version are similar. You produce a log file if you call "Einstellunge" from the Menu accessible on the top left edge. On the new window choose the "Erweitert" tab. You will be able to set "Protokolle aktiviert".

You will probably to terminate Linphone in order to be able to open the log file.

Regards,

Jean-Jacques

PS: which alternative Soft phone do you have used?