[Linphone-users] Linphone problems when putting o/b calls on hold.

From: Simon Edwards
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone problems when putting o/b calls on hold.
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 19:39:59 +0100

I have a new deployment of linphone <—> Freepbx<—>Sangoma SBC<—> Sipgate SIP
trunk.

So far everything seems to work as expected, except when I make an outbound
(external) call from linphone, but then wish to put the called party on hold. I
put the call on hold, the called party doesn’t get MOH, and I can’t get the
call back. It ends up either dropping the call, or I have to hang up the
linphone client.

Looking at the SIP trace from FreePBX, I can’t see where the Linphone client
signals to put the call on hold, so I’m wondering if there is a bug or
something?

Inbound calls to the linphone client can be put on hold, MOH is delivered, and
I can get the call back.

Thanks

Simon

Sent from my iPad