Re: [Linphone-users] Are Linphone video/audio communications natively en

From: Gabby
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Are Linphone video/audio communications natively encrypted end-to-end?
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 20:30:00 -0600

With regard to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks, Linphone supports ZRTP (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZRTP ), so I am thinking encrypted video/audio is probably supported.  I'd like to be absolutely sure the connection is encrypted before I use it.

I am using:

Desktop Linphone v4.1.1-lp152.6.2 on openSUSE Leap 15.2 for x86_64 (Linux) installed via binary RPM

KDE Plasma v5.18.6

KDE Frameworks v5.71.0

Qt v5.12.7

Thanks,