Re: [Linphone-users] reporting bugs in Gitlab?

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] reporting bugs in Gitlab?
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 18:53:00 +0200

Hello Daniel.

You can't create an account in our Gitlab as we keep it for customers.

You can open an issue on the related Github mirror, with providing the most debug information you can give to us.

However, we are extremely busy with customers requests and their support, so we cannot guarantee to solve your issue.

Personally, I do my best to answer to most of the issues and mails, but I don't have time to reproduce each issue and to ask for details on top of the everyday workload.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org