Re: [Linphone-users] Calls to 10 digit phone number failing (User not fo

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Calls to 10 digit phone number failing (User not found)
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 17:12:33 +0200

Simply empty the prefix field, it won't prepend it nor the '+' when dialing.

Another way is for you to enter the full SIP URI instead of just the ten digits of the username, like sip:number@domain.tld

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications

Le 20/05/2021 à 16:58, Trent Creekmore a écrit :
Actually, looking in the Linphone logs more closely, it is not a FreePBX
problem, but a Linphone problem.

I can see by default, Linphone is adding a '+' before the telephone number.
That is incorrect for dialing within the USA.

Looking in the account settings, I see I can only replace the + with 00
which is also incorrect.

I just need to send ten digits to FreePBX, and nothing else.

Looking in the various settings, I see no means to disable Linphone from
adding digits, or the +