Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with video call

From: Ronald Rex Homan II
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with video call
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 17:03:12 -0700

Hi Ashmed,

This is the first time I have attempted to get help on the Linphone  software from the users sharing platform. I dont know if you can help, or direct me to who can, but I have linphone on my Apple Desk top and my android phone, my desk top works except:
1)  I cant fit the graphics of the whole page on my screen. Cant find any "View" categories to adjust.
2) My computer works fine w. linphone, but on my android, linphone wont connect to any party for msgs, or phone. Any answers

my phone is (949) 338 1907

Ronald-Rex: Homan, II, ©

All Rights Reserved, Without Prejudice
Paramount Security holder-in-due-course
(949) 338-1907, email:vonhollmann1@gmail.com
Rural Delivery:
c/o 1931 Alderwood Circle
Town called Vista
California Republic Territory. Zip Code Exempt (DMM 602.1.3)
Non-Domestic, Without The United States
(18 USC § 1702) U.S. Foreign Office of Origin, RR750645966US, Exemption# CA92056-3044US (Private Banker/ Secured Party/ Private International Postmaster General)

DISCLAIMER: This transmission complies with the UNCITRAL Convention/ UN/ USA Postal Treaty, international, federal, state and local general business rules relating to Regulations and practices of electronic transmissions. Anything written or implied is not considered legal advice, or tax advice. This is a private email between the parties and not meant for public display. I, Ronald Rex Homan, II, am of majority age, of sound mind and able to make my own decisions. I hereby invoke ALL my God given rights and CLAIM now and forever that I am a living, sentient being. I am a civilian. Not a corporate fiction. Not a ward of the state. Not a U.S. Statutory citizen of the District of Columbia, as defined in the 14th Amend of the organic Constitution. Use of this communication, or copyright/ trade-name, TradeMark, or Service Mark without prior, written consent will be deemed as violation of my Private Agreements, between Secured Party and Debtor RONALD REX HOMAN, II, ® © TM, including ALL derivatives thereof: As per California Secretary of State UCC-1 Registration #177599395550 & Official United States Patent & Trade Mark Office Service Mark for RONALD REX HOMAN, II, ® SM. SN#87641712. Minnesota DBA #1229779500020. Registration as a foreign state Post Office, with the UPU (Universal Postal Union), for international and domestic Postal regulation, banking, commerce and legal compliance. All transmissions comply with the UNCITRAL Convention on International Promissory Notes, International Bills of Exchange & International Letters of Credit. The purpose of having a foreign status is for mailing, immunity, court and legal actions. Private, International Postmaster General. A foreign State with sovereignty equal to the U.S. corporation, all 50 union states and any other government, business, or entity I negotiate contracts, or do commerce with. All commerce is now governed under international treaty as recognized by private, international Maritime jurisdiction of the UPU under the U.N. Constitution and UNCITRAL guidelines, as codified under Treaty (which supersedes all national & state laws). Federal Post Registration, under private NON UCC Finance Statement Reg# RR 750 6435 966 US, USPS Exemption# CA 92056-3304 US, UPU RL 114 (2.2), TAX PERÇUE, Date 08-20-2019, U.S. Foreign Office of Origin, First Class U.S. Mail Fully Prepaid, Non-Domestic Rate, 12 Stat. at Large, Ch. 71 Sec. 23, Local/Drop Letter, 81 U.S. Stat. 613, UPU Art 24, Obstruction: 18 USC § 1692,1701,1702, 22 USC § 288, 8 USC § 1101, IMM 742.1 & 742.2, 37th. Congress Session. . Use of electronic transmission and public, or private platforms do not imply adhesion, or entrance into any foreign jurisdiction (DMM 122.32, 602.1.3, PRA, Sec. 402, PL 91-375). Without th U.S. corporation, Not subject to FED ZIP CODE ZONES-Not a resident within Fed Zone. Non IRS District. Fed Reg. Vol 51, 1986. Domicile in Heaven. All rights reserved, Without Prejudice UCC-1-308 Non assumptive. No admissions. Not a volunteer, Not a surety, Not an accommodation party. No presumptions. Union State. California Republic State National. Private Citizen. Private American Principality enterprise. EXEMPT.