Re: [Linphone-users] Issue with Linphone registration

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Issue with Linphone registration
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 20:33:40 +0200

Hello.

Can you please describe in details what the "send logs" button did for you ?

The purpose of this button is to send logs on our server, then open a mail application to send a link to the generated log URL.

Did you configure your mail app on your phone ?

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org