[Linphone-users] DND / Do not disturb

From: Sheldon Mason
Subject: [Linphone-users] DND / Do not disturb
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 07:28:54 +0000

Hello There

I hope you are well,
I would like to find out if there is a DND / Do not disturb function on the latest versions of linphone?
I specifically have version 4.2.5 running on windows 10 and can not find the function.

Thank you

Sheldon Mason
Team Leader
Switchboard: 011 612 7200
Address: Afrihost HQ, 376 Rivonia Boulevard, Sandton, Gauteng

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily represent Afrihost. No reliance may be placed on this message without written confirmation of its contents from an authorised representative. The information contained in this message is intended solely for the individual to whom it is specifically and originally addressed. This message and its contents may contain confidential or privileged information from Afrihost. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure or distribution, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately.