Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone android, GSM VoLTE incoming call - hold

From: Vojtěch Brothánek
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone android, GSM VoLTE incoming call - hold
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 08:45:30 +0000

Hi,

Thanks for such a quick reply.

By factory config file you mean andoird cfg or Linphone code?

Thank you.

Vojtech Brothanek

vbrothanek@brotel.cz

Od: Sylvain Berfini <sylvain.berfini@belledonne-communications.com>
Datum: středa 2. června 2021 10:15
Komu: "linphone-users@nongnu.org" <linphone-users@nongnu.org>, Vojtěch Brothánek <vbrothanek@brotel.cz>

Hi,

This is caused by the loss of audio focus. When that happens, Google recommends to pause any ongoing VoIP call.

You can disable this behavior by adding the following in your factory config file:
[audio]
android_pause_calls_when_audio_focus_lost=0

There will be an in-app setting in 4.5.0 release to disable this behavior.

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications