Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone SIP connexion on smartphone

From: clement
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone SIP connexion on smartphone
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 22:27:54 +0200

For your information.
Using OVH account Linphone 4.3.1 SDK 4.4.2 for me it works fine.
But sometimes it get a disconnect state after phone reboot. You might check it.
Hope this help.

Le 21/06/2021 à 17:58, Dominique Corfa a écrit :

I know that OVH does not allow to use TLS.

I could connect one time before with my OVH account on my android but I removed the app from my phone.

I tried again to answer you, but... unfortunately I cannot no more :-(

--
Dominique Corfa
GererMesaffaires.com