[Linphone-users] VoIP providers that use Linphone

From: caj_lists
Subject: [Linphone-users] VoIP providers that use Linphone
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 19:02:06 -0400

Attn: Linphone users

Are there VoIP providers that allow the use of Linphone? I cannot use Google
Services on my de-Googled Android phone. I'm in the USA, but can consider
anything outside if they are good and reputable. I haven't found anything yet
in my search in the USA.

Thanks.

I have been using US-based CallCentric.com on some wifi-only androids, some so old they may not even fully support newfangled stuff like push notifications etc. They are too old to install Linphone on so I use them with CSipSimple on the CallCentric service
    https://www.callcentric.com
which I have had since 2015 and am very happy with. But according to
    https://www.callcentric.com/support/device/?category=mobile
they still support Linphone so give them a try, you could start with a free account to see how it goes.