Re: [Linphone-users] VoIP providers that use Linphone

From: Jaroslaw Rafa
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] VoIP providers that use Linphone
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 21:33:34 +0200

Dnia 25.06.2021 o godz. 21:15:51 rherr via Linphone-users pisze:
> Attn: Linphone users
>
> Are there VoIP providers that allow the use of Linphone? I cannot use
> Google Services on my de-Googled Android phone. I'm in the USA, but can
> consider anything outside if they are good and reputable. I haven't found
> anything yet in my search in the USA.

I don't know for the USA, I am from Poland, and I use since many years the
VoIP provider www.ipfon.pl. I can use it with any SIP client (either
hardware or software) - including Linphone - without any problems. The same
applies for many other VoIP providers in my country. However, if you want to
use it then you will get a phone number from Poland :)

Almost any other SIP compliant VoIP provider will work. If the provider is
not SIP compliant but uses their own proprietary protocols, then of course
it probably will not work.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa