[Linphone-users] Changing the ringing time

From: Yanek Stem
Subject: [Linphone-users] Changing the ringing time
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:21:11 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to find a solution for my issue. We need to change the ringing time (or even remove the limitation). In linphonerc file I changed inc_timeout first to 300000 then to 0, but one thing I can't change is the ringing window. Having inc_timeout set up to 300000 or 0 it keeps ringing forever, but after 30 seconds the pick-up window disappears, so Linphone is ringing, but we can't answer the phone. Is there any way to mitigate this?

Thank you,
Jan